Individual Membership is $25.00 and open to individual museum professionals who perform registrarial functions for institutions in the twelve states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
SERA Individual Membership
- SERA News, the Association's newsletter, which contains topical articles, meeting and workshop reviews, regional updates, and SERA’s business notes
- Participation and voting privileges at SERA’s annual business meeting (held each October in conjunction with the Southeastern Museums Conference)
- Advance notification of SERA-sponsored workshops
- The opportunity to network with other registrars and museum professionals in the region
- Eligibility for SERA travel scholarships
- Access to Members Only sections of SERA's website, where you'll find information on hard-to-find resources, job and internship listings, organizational records, and back issues of SERA News.