Institutional Membership is $75.00 and is open to institutions within and outside SERA’s twelve-state region who have an interest in supporting the objectives of SERA. Up to seven individuals at a member institution will receive all SERA benefits.
SERA Institutional Membership
- SERA News, the Association's newsletter, which contains topical articles, meeting and workshop reviews, regional updates, and SERA’s business notes
- Participation and voting privileges at SERA’s annual business meeting (held each October in conjunction with the Southeastern Museums Conference)
- Advance notification of SERA-sponsored workshops
- The opportunity to network with other registrars and museum professionals in the region
- Eligibility for SERA travel scholarships
- Access to Members Only sections of SERA's website, where you'll find information on hard-to-find resources, job and internship listings, organizational records, and back issues of SERA News.
After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and contact information of up to seven individuals at your institution who receive SERA membership benefits.